Magnum foundation’s Photography and Social Justice Program supports and trains early career and emerging photographers, artists, journalists, scholars and activists who are passionate about challenging injustice, pursuing social equality, advancing human rights through photography
- During the laboratories in New York city, the fellowship covers the cost of travel, room, and board.
- Fellows also receive a modest stipend to support production of their projects.
- International Fellows must be from regions outside of the United States and Western Europe where there are few opportunities for training and little access to mentorship in photography.
- International fellows should not have had previous formal training in photography at the University level in the United States or Western Europe.
- Photography and Social justice fellows must be fluent in spoken and written English
DEADLINE: January 24 2017
To apply and for more information visit here