The Pan-African Re/Insurance Journalism Awards are open. Sponsored by Continental Reinsurance, the award recognise the outstanding work of journalists from across the continent. Successful candidates have to demonstrate how their articles have raised awareness and understanding of the re/insurance sector in Africa.
- Pan-African Re/Insurance Journalist of the Year
- Best Re/Insurance Industry Analysis and Commentary
- Best Re/Insurance Industry Feature Article
- Submissions in English or French are accepted.
- Submission can be either a published article or a broadcasted radio/television clip in English or French.
- The review period is the 12 months leading up to the submission deadline date. Entrants have to be based in an African Country.
DEADLINE: January 31 2017
To apply and for more information visit here