JobInvit is a company that focuses on helping employers find the best candidates and for job seekers to find new job opportunities.
“Following Rwanda’s government digital strategy. Digitalization is one of the promises that Rwanda made as part of its Vision. Therefore, it was only natural for JobInvit to emerge from this and created a job board and human resources management services that will truly help candidates looking for a job find one suited for them” explained Vlady Terimbere, Founder of www.jobinvit.com
JobInvit was created to help job seekers looking for a job in Rwanda find the ideal job position. The platform has a section for employers, who can list their job description advert, and an area for candidates to log in to the platform. JobInvit displays jobs currently available in the public and private sectors. This allows employers to seek out suitable candidates from Rwanda and all over the world.
JobInvit offers a range of services:
- From free job posting for employers
- Job openings available to the general public
- Recruiting service
- Free CVs and Cover Letters templates for job seekers to download
- JobInvit also offers training to individuals looking to enter or already in the workforce with programs that covers job readiness, skills that employers look for in their employees, teamwork, time management, career development plan, goal setting, critical thinking, work ethic, accepting feedback, stress management, to name a few.
- Daily, weekly, monthly notification of new jobs on our platform through our alert
- Banner advertisement
- Ultimate interview tips and secret formula to interview success.
“Recruiting a new employee is a crucial role for most companies, but it’s often difficult to find the ideal candidate. This is where JobInvit comes in, we offer solutions that fit your recruitment needs and build trust with our client’s unique value proposition”, said Vlady Terimbere.
Visit JobInvit at: https://www.jobinvit.com